Hola Chicas!

Welcome to my beauty blog! This is an interactive blog so please leave comments.

You can contact me directly with questions, suggestions for the blog, service inquiries via email at beautybyvirtue@gmail.com

Thanks for reading & please become a follower of this blog. :-)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Official Website Is Up!!

Hey Chicas! Soooo sorry for not posting in a month! I've been working on some other aspects of my business and had to kinda put the blog on the back burner for a minute. Let me share one of the things I've been working on since my last post; I FINALLY got my official website up and running...aaaaaand I did the whole site by myself!! Which is probably why it took so long to get it completed! But I just couldn't see myself paying someone a few hundred bucks to do something I could do on my own. It took me about 2 days to get a good foundation that I could go ahead and publish to the web. And I've tweaked a few things here and there in the meantime. It got to be quite frustrating at times but it was well worth it. Here's the link to the site:
www.beautybyvirtueonline.com

Check it out and let me know what you think. I'll be adding a calendar and events section as well, and I'll be adding some music (as soon as I figure out what song I want to upload). Leave me comments on the blog and let me know what you think of the site, and if you have any ideas or suggestions!

Stay tuned for my next blog post on my latest ventures, including the May Makeup Artists Social, and my experience meeting the lash & brow expert, James Wealthy!! I'll also have some pics from my last photoshoots! :-D
Later chicas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment