Hola Chicas!

Welcome to my beauty blog! This is an interactive blog so please leave comments.

You can contact me directly with questions, suggestions for the blog, service inquiries via email at beautybyvirtue@gmail.com

Thanks for reading & please become a follower of this blog. :-)

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wedding Makeup Pics

Hola to my faithful followers! Happy Hump Day! It really is happy for me cause I'm off work today...YAAAAY! :-) Today's post will be brief. I had a bride on Saturday and wanted to go ahead and post the pics on how her makeup turned out. Her sister wanted to give her the gift of makeup so I actually got the gig at the last minute, not even a week before the wedding. I was a little nervous because I didn't know what the bride looked like, and didn't know what type of makeup she was looking for. On the day of the wedding it took a little longer than normal to get things done because I had to talk to her a few minutes before I got started to find out what she wanted to look like on her special day. Here are a couple of pics (sorry I don't have a before):

































She was happy with the way the look turned out and so was I considering I didn't get a chance to a consultation with her prior to the wedding, and near the end I had to rush a little bit. Before I went on my way, I took a few minutes to check out the church & the reception area. And let me tell YOU...it was gorgeous! The reception area was actually a gym and the wedding coodinator did an awesome job at transforming it into a beautiful reception hall!! You would have never know that it was a gym. I was sooo amazed. I've actually worked with the wedding planner she had before so I knew what kind of work she could do, but I still blown away. I'll be featuring her in one of my upcoming "Feature Partners" blog posts so stay following to get more info. Until next time chicas, take care & take charge! :-)

1 comment:

  1. That is my aunte why didnt you tell me you did her makeup ? :)

    ReplyDelete