Hola Chicas!

Welcome to my beauty blog! This is an interactive blog so please leave comments.

You can contact me directly with questions, suggestions for the blog, service inquiries via email at beautybyvirtue@gmail.com

Thanks for reading & please become a follower of this blog. :-)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wedding Pics from Last Month

Hey chicas! It's been a while, huh?! LOL. I decided not to post so often since I had accumulated several blog postings over the past couple of months and I'm still not up to where I want to be on my followers. More followers = more posts so make sure you follow and tell your friends to, too! Tonight I wanted to share with you the pics from the photographer for a bride I did last month. You'll remember her from a previous post once you see the pics. She was kind enough to email me the pro pics her photographer took on the day of the wedding. I'm glad she caught a few of me working so I can post them in the "behind the scenes" section of my official website! :-) Take a look (remember I said before she wanted to look natural). She also had some dark marks on her shoulders from her bra straps that she wanted to conceal. I used my Graftobian Hi-Def Creme Foundation Palette and it covered up really well! You can't even tell there's makeup there!



















No comments:

Post a Comment