Hola Chicas!

Welcome to my beauty blog! This is an interactive blog so please leave comments.

You can contact me directly with questions, suggestions for the blog, service inquiries via email at beautybyvirtue@gmail.com

Thanks for reading & please become a follower of this blog. :-)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Beautiful Butterfly", Valentine's Day Inspired Look

Hey chicas! The week is almost done and Valentine's Day is only a few days away! I'm excited! So excited that I was inspired to do a Valentine's Day look. My first attempt was a dud! But I tried it again and really liked the way it came out. It's kind of dramatic, especially for me because I never wear looks like this unless it's for photography or something. At first I said it was something I wouldn't wear out on a date, but taking a second look, I changed my mind. I'd definitely rock this on Valentine's Day with my dude! Check out the pics:



































Here's what I used:
EYES:
-Gesso e/s all over the lid
-Passionate e/s on the outer v
-Fig 1 e/s to cut the crease
**then I blended the Fig 1 upwards using Passionate. Gesso on the browbone
-Wet n Wild white eyeliner (doesn't always have to be an expensive brand, lol)
-Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner
-Red Cherry lashes #523
FACE:
-MAC NW45 Studio Fix foundation
-Coastal Scents 10 blush palette
-MAC Shadester, Definitive, & Sculpt sculpting powders
LIPS:
-L'oreal Velvet Wines lipliner
-Malibu Girl Strawberry lipstick
-Avon Gleaming Berry brilliant shine lipgloss
Overall it was a pretty easy look to achieve. It's just a very "tight" technique and you have to have a steady hand. If any of you try to do duplicate it, email me the pix and I'll be glad to post them on my blog. Well it's getting late for me and I have to do the whole nine-to-five thing tomorrow so I best call it nite! Take care & take charge chicas (and gents)! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment