Hola Chicas!

Welcome to my beauty blog! This is an interactive blog so please leave comments.

You can contact me directly with questions, suggestions for the blog, service inquiries via email at beautybyvirtue@gmail.com

Thanks for reading & please become a follower of this blog. :-)

Friday, February 5, 2010

Change Culture Clothing Photoshoot

Hola Chicas! I'm sooo glad it's Friday...ready to get my weekend started! I have to work tomorrow but it's a short day so I can get over it.

I was going to post this blog on Wednesday, but I got the impromptu idea to talk about premature aging instead. But I am excited to share the raw pics from the shoot I did last weekend. It was for a designer of a Christian clothing company called Change Culture Clothing. This was actually my first time applying makeup on male models but I wasn't nervous surprisingly. I had been doing a lot of studying on the technique. It's different with men because you don't want them to actually look like they're wearing makeup. Aaaand I think I set a record on my time of application--I did 2 girls and 3 guys in about 3 hours! Go me!! LOL! Here are some of the pics from the shoot (these aren't the professional ones from the photographer--just with our personal cameras):






This is the designer, Markeius Coley (also known as Marc Coley, lol)

















working the face of one of the models; I was starving around this time...lol.













more preliminary pics...



































Those are just a few I jacked from the designer's FB page! I'm still waiting to get my DVD with the real pics. I'll have the professional ones up hopefully in the next few days! I'll let you know when they're posted. I pray you all have a great weekend, be back with another post probably on Sunday. Until then chicas, take care & take charge! :-)
**Don't forget to follow and leave comments**



1 comment: