Hola Chicas!

Welcome to my beauty blog! This is an interactive blog so please leave comments.

You can contact me directly with questions, suggestions for the blog, service inquiries via email at beautybyvirtue@gmail.com

Thanks for reading & please become a follower of this blog. :-)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My First Photoshoot

Hey chicas! Sorry this post is up so late but I was so preoccupied at work today. I'm trying to plan a benefit fashion show for later this year (between customers) and I was getting the sponsorship package together. I'm praying everything pans out cause I'm really excited about it! I didn't have a post planned or thought out due to my busyness so this will be a last minute quickie, hope ya'll aren't too disappointed!

I wanted to post pics of my first photoshoot. There's no way I'm gonna remember what I used though because this shoot was done exactly a year ago! I'll post pics of the before, halfway through, and after! Check it out:















































I also had to do her eyebrows. Here are the before & afters:



















My model was Falana, who is gorgeous without makeup so I just wanted to enhance her beauty with some splashes of color. Hope you enjoyed the pics! Until next time ladies, take care & take charge! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment