Hola Chicas!

Welcome to my beauty blog! This is an interactive blog so please leave comments.

You can contact me directly with questions, suggestions for the blog, service inquiries via email at beautybyvirtue@gmail.com

Thanks for reading & please become a follower of this blog. :-)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Used the Sugar Scrub on my Lips!

Hey chicas! I just wanted to do a quick blog post to share something with you. Remember my blog post on the Sugar Scrub For Soft Hands & Feet? I just posted it last week so go check it out if you haven't had a chance to read it yet. I even give you the recipe on how to make it at home. 
 
Anyway, last night I used it on my lips. I noticed I had a little peeling and my regular chapstick wasn't getting the job done. So, I went in the fridge and pulled out my ziplock bag with the rest of the sugar scrub...thinking to myself, "let's see if this will work for my lips too." Well, it did! And I loved it!!! I just pinched a little bit between my fingers and gently rubbed it back and forth across my lips, really focusing on the area that had the peeling. I wasn't too concerned about getting any in my mouth because its made from sugar, olive oil, & grapefruit juice. After about 1 minute I rinsed with warm water and patted my lips dry. Wow! What a difference! My lips are super soft! I can't stop rubbing them together. I must say, it's even a more noticeable difference than when I used it on my hands.
 
Well I just wanted to share that with you. So if you've had a chance to make the sugar scrub and had some left over, you can try it on your lips too. I will definitely be using it on my lips once a week now.
 
I'll be back tomorrow with an "actual" blog post. I had to do a bride's makeup on Saturday so I'll be uploading the pics from that. Later chicas & thanks for reading!
 
Oh yeah, don't forget the become a follower and the GIVEAWAY CONTEST is still on!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment