Hola Chicas!

Welcome to my beauty blog! This is an interactive blog so please leave comments.

You can contact me directly with questions, suggestions for the blog, service inquiries via email at beautybyvirtue@gmail.com

Thanks for reading & please become a follower of this blog. :-)

Monday, March 8, 2010

Makeup Artists of Atlanta Networking Social

Hey Chicas! Wow! Things have been absolutely hectic for me lately! I'm a little overwhelmed actually. Anyway, Sunday I had the priviledge of attending a networking event for an awesome organization coordinated by Kat Flynt, one of Atlanta's premier makeup artist. It was great fun, great beauty tips, and awesome door prizes and giveaways, and not to mention great makeup artists. I think there may have been about 60 ladies (and a few guys) there. Here are some of the pics from the evening:





Kat Flynt & one of the lucky winners of a giveaway prize!












that's me just winning a giveaway! A set of brushes from Mary Kay!












Great information on the makeup industry & material to take home!















Door prizes for the early birds! Can you see my name on the white bag?? :-)














Oh yeah, I forgot to mention they had food. I've learned how to eat and still look cute, lol!






A couple of the guest speakers. Linda Dupree was absolutely gorgeous! And she is rockin that blonde hair!
I'm really looking forwrad to the next social event. It feels great to be an official member of Makeup Artists of Atlanta. To be among th caliber of artists like Kat Flynt and Synthe was really an honor. And I made some great contacts with other artists!! Feels great to be a part of such an awesome organization! Until next time chicas, take care & take charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment