Hola Chicas!

Welcome to my beauty blog! This is an interactive blog so please leave comments.

You can contact me directly with questions, suggestions for the blog, service inquiries via email at beautybyvirtue@gmail.com

Thanks for reading & please become a follower of this blog. :-)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

St. Patty's Day Inspired Dramatic Look!

Hola chicas! A few weeks ago, I was on FB asking for suggestions for upcoming blog posts, and one of my friends had a great idea--a St. Patrick's Day inspired look! I thought it would be fun to do, and I really wanted it to be dramatic and over the top. I tried 2 variations of the same look, one was completely matte, and for the other I added some glitter to give it a little more glam. Check out the pics:






don't mind the imprint from my glasses on my nose. I had to go somewhere right after doing this look & I need my glasses at night! :-)


































1 comment:

  1. Ur good!!! I can only imagine if I would have tried to do this myself
    Tequila

    ReplyDelete