Hola Chicas!

Welcome to my beauty blog! This is an interactive blog so please leave comments.

You can contact me directly with questions, suggestions for the blog, service inquiries via email at beautybyvirtue@gmail.com

Thanks for reading & please become a follower of this blog. :-)

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wedding Makeup

Hola Chicas! I was trying to figure out what to post for today. I normally have time to sit down in the afternoon and get it typed out, and then just post it when I get home, but today was so crazy busy that I didn't even have a chance to do it! So I started going through my camera and looking at pics of previous makeovers I've done, and I decided to share one I did a few months ago for a friend who was a bridesmaid. Here are the before and after pics:

please don't mind the towels in the background, LOL. I tried to crop the pic but the cpu was acting funny!









and here is the after. She wanted something soft and pretty, and she emphasized not wanting too much color on the lips.








So sorry but I don't remember what I used. It was a combination of products from MAC, Coastal Scents, and Cover Girl. And of course I set it with MAC's Fix+. We actually met up later that night to go skating and her makeup was still flawless although it was applied around noon that day!! :-)
I was so proud!

Well that's it for today's post, hope you enjoyed it. Oh, let me leave you with a tip: if you have fuller lips, you may want to go with a softer color (or none at all, just lip liner)...you may want more attention drawn to your eyes. If you go heavy on the eyes, then take it easy with the lip color; if you're going with a natural eye (no eyeshadow, or just eyeliner only), then you can dare to be a bit more bold on the lips! Til next time, later chicas...take care and take charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment