Hola Chicas!

Welcome to my beauty blog! This is an interactive blog so please leave comments.

You can contact me directly with questions, suggestions for the blog, service inquiries via email at beautybyvirtue@gmail.com

Thanks for reading & please become a follower of this blog. :-)

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Morning chicas! Sorry for no blog post since Sunday! My wireless internet card decided to NOT be compatible with my new laptop so I have to get another one I guess. I'll def have a post for you tonight though!

I am actually considering doing video blog posts...at least once a week. Of course I will be adding video makeup tutorials, but I'm thinking of adding regular blog entries by video as well! I'll be sure to give updates via twitter & facebook to keep you up to speed. 

I think I'll film my first tutorial tonight! Maybe a Valentine's Day inspired look! :-) It'll be fun to play around with pink! Anyway, I'll be back with a "real" post later. I'm actually posting this entry from my phone, so I can't upload pics or anything. Until then chicas, take care & take charge. Muah!

P.S...don't forget to become a follower & leave comments!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre



No comments:

Post a Comment