Hola Chicas!

Welcome to my beauty blog! This is an interactive blog so please leave comments.

You can contact me directly with questions, suggestions for the blog, service inquiries via email at beautybyvirtue@gmail.com

Thanks for reading & please become a follower of this blog. :-)

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pro Pix from Change Culture Clothing Photoshoot

Happy Friday, TGIF! :-) I wanted to give you guys an update on the photoshoot I did last week with Change Culture Clothing. The professional pictures are finally back and it took me forever to download them, really almost 2 hours!! I think they look awesome though. I'm happy with the way everyone turned out. This is a short blog entry; I just wanted to give you the real pictures from the photographer. Just click on the image to make it larger and see more details. Hope you enjoy! Oh yeah, you can check out the designer's website at www.changecultureclothing.com. And I wanna give a shout out to one of my fellow MUAs Juanita for assisting me with the shoot. Thanks chica! As always ladies, take care & take charge!















































































No comments:

Post a Comment